Saturday 20 September 2008

Nearly a month already :)

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9980/timeformetoflygk6.jpg

It's been nearly a month since my enrollment in BIS. While enjoying my happiness with new friends, I am always wishing that my friends in the UK will be doing alright. It looks long ahead but it doesn't, the next time we meet will not be that far...
By the way, I just got the result of my first assessment in Maths HL. I am totally satisfied with it, but I DO need to work harder and harder. My aim is gaining 6, but I hope to archive more: 7 anyone?
Also this week I got to talk to Ms Eastwood and Mr Stenning about universities. I was panicking I believed. But this talk has changed my mind in some extents. There are a lot of things that I haven't thought about and I need to start considering from now on. Do I really love C05 or it's just the effect of sophistication on me? Moreover, will I really enjoy E.S in my degree or just pure Ec.?
Yes, it's a bit too early to do everything, but I know, there will be time for me to fly...

No comments: