Sunday 5 October 2008

2 weeks more & I'll have half-term holiday!!!

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/7359/missui5.png

This day last week I was participating in the Fun Run. It was a first time in...maybe 3 years I had to wake up that early. However, it was a great great fun! I earned 2 hours and a half for Service but it is nothing compared to the post-Fun Run activities. I and my friends went to Ben Thanh market and had some good food then went to karaoke until lunchtime. I <3 it!
I moved to Biology HL of which is really ambitious of me. At the moment, I would only expect a 5 for it but who knows, I would work hard.
Also feedback from admission officers of my Take 5 universities has encouraged me a lot. Surely I will work hard for the upcoming assessments in all subjects and then my holidays would entirely belong to me!!! Can't wait, just can't wait :P
By the way, I just have talks with a friend from UK and a friend from US. I know what to do now, there is no choice hahaha. Why? Because I am the author of my life.
Love you guys!!!!

No comments: